Wednesday 5 June 2013

Poster Presentations


I think it went well as I volunteered to be the first how present his own presentation. I think I could do much better next time as I did something and I got comment about it , I will change these comment to be good and best because I learn from my mistakes. I got my information from South Wales university because I want to show my friends and give them knowledge about others departments in the university and general knowledge about aerospace and aircraft. I did not find difficulty to find the information as other point the I find present the information was quite hard because some of my class mate did not show the respect to listened to my or sleeping or laughing and that appraise. I am looking to be the best in my class to get good knowledge as much as I can to lead me to help my country and to be active in society. I am not looking back for my mistake and spend time to look back as I’m looking forward to learn from my mistake. Can I join to my course from now? 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's difficult presenting when people are falling asleep isn't it? Your presentation was very interesting and you seemed confident. Your body language was excellent, but remember to look at everyone in the audience and not just me! The poster was colourful and well laid out.
    Be careful with pronunciation (e.g. plane/plan).

    ReplyDelete