Wednesday 1 May 2013

Good loser


 

media1.santabanta.com 2013

The most important thing in sport is taking part and the shows you your ability as I’m a good loser because I feel like I win when my VS win, the game not always win the person should feel how losing look like is. I think and believe in same the time that we should keep politics out side sport field because the person present his country by sport and they call it sport life to do not dislike anybody . There are many event season in my country for example now a days they have camels raising  and in the summer they have swimming season and all year they do sport event and I like the camels one because it shows as our history and the past for our family . I would like to see rugby the Five Nations event in Britain; I believe that rugby is sportier and quite exiting. It is easy to take part of sport in my country as if you represent yourself by workout hard and then you will join to the national team, I do playing Tai-Boxing and I love that game and I would like to be with the national time of Qatar some time. The rock is my heroes in sport and I admire him because he does a lot of exercise, he done a lot of films and he is the star for WWF. I do not think that the Olympic Games should be held only  in Greece because there are many countries join in the game and they should get chance the get it in them countries. Boxing is a true sport and it is legal and I think they should include in the Olympic Games because it is fun and help the person to save his self and get fit and good body shape. I love to watch WWF or Boxing films or some exercises about boxing and I think the qualities of a good team are to be a good loser. According to Aspire Academy (2012) ‘We honor sensitively the values, rights and needs of others and embrace the diversity provided by each individual, irrespective of culture, orientation, race, class or gender.’ Aspire is Qatar Academy that help the person to improve his skills in sport and education in same time. I agree with their idea 100% because that shows how the country has been developed not only in economic or education or sport that shows the respect for the people for each other.

 

 

 

Bibliography

Aspire Academy (2012) Vision, Mission and Values. Available at: http://www.aspire.qa/Aboutus/VisionMissionValues/Pages/VisionMissionValues.aspx (Accessed: 1 May 2013).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment